Please donate to support Port Stephens Koalas – a NOT FOR PROFIT organisation. We rely on member subscriptions and donations to help save koalas.
Through your generous donations we will be able to provide
- Veterinary medications and tests
- Rescue apparatus and reimburse carers and rescuers for fuel costs
- Intensive Care and Rehabilitation facilities
- Leaf storage sheds
- Education campaigns
- Participation in Scientific research
- Buy and plant koala food tree plantations to provide animals in care with food
- Preservation of core koala habitat and wildlife corridors
Port Stephens Koala & Wildlife Preservation Society Limited, trading as Port Stephens Koalas, is on the Register of Environmental Organisations and has Deductible Gift Recipient status. The REO is a Commonwealth tax deductibility scheme enabling environmental organisations to be endorsed as Deductible Gift Recipients by the Australian Taxation Office. Having DGR status means that donations made to our Port Stephens Wildlife Fund will be tax deductible for the donor. You can check Port Stephens Koalas’ status in the Australian Business Register.
Any contribution you make will be greatly appreciated and it will make a difference.
PORT STEPHENS KOALAS WILL NOT PASS ON YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS TO ANY SECONDARY COMPANY
Leave a bequest to Port Stephens Koalas – you will enable us to continue our work of preserving our koalas into the future.
Including Port Stephens Koalas in your Will is a way of making a significant contribution to our efforts.